Warriors & Legends Fairyloot Unboxing // Ella

Saturday 20 May 2017

Hooray! The May Fairyloot already arrived! And I am so pleased with it - so let me show you the awesome stuff it hold:
First we have an exclusive green tea blend by The Tea Leaf Co with hints of lychee and jasmine and also a 15% discount for the online shop.
The Opposing Tin Candle by In The Wick of Time was send out either as "flame" or "mist" and mine was obviously mist, which smells like warm stone and woodsmoke. Those candles were named by the author of this months book.
Next we have Celtic Socks, exclusively by Fairyloot. They are really soft and thick, so I think they are perfect for the colder season. They show a Celtic knot pattern.
Also included was World Mythology in Bite-sized Chunks by Mark Daniels. I am super excited about this, because I am really interested in mythology. I read about Greek, Nordic and Celtic mythology so far, but I am intrigued to learn about other cultures too.
Then there are an exclusive One Ring Bookmark by Ink and Wonder, a Metallic Feather Pen by Flora's Wonder Emporium and a Noandel Sampler.
I never read LoTR, but the bookmark is beautiful and still a nice item to use, even if you're not a fan, I think. The quill is absolutely cute and I already tried it: it's nice to write with.
Last but not least we got the book, which is Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh. I guessed it, when the topic and hint for the may book was announced and this was the reason I wanted this box so badly. It's a retelling of Mulan set in feudal Japan "filled with action, atmosphere and romance".
Sadly, I wasn't pleased with Given to the Sea, which was the book in the April box, but I have a very good feeling about this one! So excited to read it!

The box also included a signed bookplate, the fairyscoop, a note from the author, a Flame in the Mist bookmark as well as the Spoiler card and a fairyloot bookmark with the design of the month.
Lots of bookmarks, you see :D

I am thinking about writing a review on Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis.
However, you'll hear about me.
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment