This was April '17 & May TBR // Ella

Sunday 7 May 2017

Hi there, it's Ella!
And here we go with my better late than never monthly post.

Overall:

University started, Easter passed, what should I say...
I am really enjoying studying again, but I still have to figure out the right routine for me. But I think I will be able to fulfil my goal of more productivity this semester.
I also spend a weekend at Münster, which was really nice.
As I wrote in my Wrap-Up post, this was not my best reading month considering my amount of books, but they all were really good, so that's absolutely fine.

Favourites:



  1. Quality time with my family during Easter 
  2. I received my first Fairyloot box in April - and I loved it! So excited for the may one
  3. My weekend at Münster - eating great burger and watching Chinese lights at the zoo
  4. I read great books - but my favourite was Ready Player One

Looking forward:

May doesn't hold to exciting things - but I am looking forward to more warm weather and more good books + finally settling a good study routine.

TBR:


  1. At the Sign of the Sugared Plum & Petals in Ashes by Mary Hooper
  2. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
  3. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
  4. Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis
  5. Red Ruby Heart in a Cold Blue Sea by Morgan Callan Rogers
  6. Modestrecke by Jessica Weiss & Julia Knolle
Books I will reread - check out my post on this too. Red Ruby Heart in a Cold Blue Sea I  just bought in Münster. I read this some years ago and posted a review on its sequel in march.

See ya,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment