This was March '17 // Ella

Sunday 2 April 2017


Overall:

And there's another month gone. Time really runs!
But that means, it's time for another monthly post too!
I have to admit though, I wasn't really productive.
I've read eight books so far, which is okay, but minding that I've got holidays...
I always feel pretty lazy in those time and I am looking forward to having something to do.
But I still had a great time.

Well, whatsoever. Just read on.

Favourites:


  1. I went on a spontaneous trip to the sea with my grandparents.
  2. During that trip, I read "Written on My Heart" - it was awesome. I've posted a review last week.
  3. I went to the Leipziger book fair and cosplayed on Friday and Saturday. It was so much fun! Walking around, doing a photoshoot with my friend, but the whole process of preparing too! And I bought some nice stuff (like this adorable Chichi figurine) - but no books except a graphic novel - lucky for my tbr!
  4. The first warm days of spring ^^

Looking Forward:


My Danish course hasn't started yet, because the teacher was ill, but tomorrow, finally, it will!
Also, I am really exited for the new semester, which makes me even more happy, because this shows me, I made the right decision for my study subject.
I am looking forward for spring, summer and warm days, spending time with my friends and making new experiences. 
And last but not least: My tbr is pretty empty except "The Brides of Rollrock Island" (which I already read some years ago) and "Red Queen" (which I am now finally ready for, because I now have capacities for the sequels too).


I also want to inform you, that Lena will take a break from blogging. I hope she'll be able to be able to write a little post on this, but as you may think, it is because she is in a reading (and blogging) low.
I hope I will be able to post more than once a week to keep the schedule up, however, it's only a hobby for both of us and that means, it always should be fun, not pressure.

See ya, Ella :*

No comments:

Post a Comment