This is not goodbye... // Lena

Thursday 6 April 2017

Hi there! Long time no see new blogpost.

First of all I'm beyond sorry for being absent the past weeks. In my last blogpost about my reading slump I already told you that something is up. Not much has changed.

The good thing is that I finished my term paper and handed it in. Nonetheless, I still have to study for my exam, go to my lectures and work through my text books. I don't want to complain at all. I'm happy with what I'm doing and enjoying my life as an university student.

My reading slump is still bugging me. It's definitely not that I don't want to read, I just don't find enough "me-time" at the moment.
That's where everything goes downward. Because I barely read I feel like I have nothing to blog about. I also don't want to post some random stuff just so that there is some blogpost from me.
Additionally, I feel like all my creativity and motivation to take pictures is gone.

That's why I came to the conclusion that taking a break from blogging is probably the best idea. I'm apologizing for that.

Nonetheless, I'm convinced that my lovely friend and co-blogger Ella will do a great job. 

Hopefully until soon!
Lots of love, Lena.

No comments:

Post a Comment